Blog
Changes to my study programme 10-11-23
Regarding the duration of the program, it seems appropriate to me. The infrastructure is noteworthy, with access to high-quality facilities such as computer labs, air conditioning systems, laboratories, a comprehensive library, green areas, among others. However, there are issues that complicate daily life on campus more frequently than usual, such as water outages and leaks in the roofs during winter.
Additionally, I feel that some subjects are outdated compared to technological advances in the field, and they are aware of this. I would also like it to be more inclusive; I sense that someone in a wheelchair would find it excessively challenging to attend classes and pursue their studies normally.
Since the pandemic began, practical sessions have not been conducted regularly, and I find this unfair as they provide opportunities for enhanced learning, crucial for our professional development. I am also somewhat concerned about the low interest some professors show in the curriculum, as they assume things that have not yet occurred, or they are not well-informed about the subjects scheduled for each year.
In conclusion, I like Antumapu, but I feel that this program is somewhat overlooked. I don't doubt the professional capacity of the professors, but I do question their enthusiasm for ensuring that students learn and successfully complete the program.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario